SVG mime type

Jason Aller

08 May, 2014 06:09 PM

In this discussion: http://help.hannonhill.com/discussions/how-do-i/4611-svg-question

It was indicated back in 2012 that future version of Cascade would have a mime type mapping for svg in the tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes\com\hannonhill\cascade\model\render\mime\mime-mappings.xml file.

I don't see such a mapping in 7.10. Will this be corrected in the next version, or will this still be an end user responsibility to add the appropriate mime type?

1. 1 Posted by Ryan Griffith on 08 May, 2014 06:42 PM

Hi Jason,

Unfortunately, the MIME mapping is not on the radar for the next major release, but I did bump it up in priority a bit and submitted a pull request for the new mappings mentioned in this improvement in our issue tracker. Hopefully we can squeeze the change in sooner than later. Feel free to use this link to track the progress of this issue or keep an eye out for it on our Release Notes site.

In the meantime, you are correct in that it is the end user's responsibility to add/maintain these custom MIME mappings until they are implemented within the product.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

2. Ryan Griffith closed this discussion on 05 Jun, 2014 12:25 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac