Assets getting stuck in publishing queue

bwmyers

23 Jul, 2013 06:13 PM

I did a few searches to see if anyone else was having this problem and I found a couple mentions of it but didn't see any real solutions outside increasing the memory limits on the server.

What is happening is when I publish something out it gets stuck in the queue and the only way to get it to publish immediately is to restart the server. I personally haven't got anything to publish without restarting the server but I did get a report from someone in our organization saying that it took about 10 minutes.

Not sure what the problems are but I would like to get this fixed. It doesn't happen all the time. Very sporadic so maybe it is a memory issue. Thanks, Bradley

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. Support Staff 30 Posted by Tim on 25 Jun, 2014 05:43 PM

Perfect. Thank you for the update, Bradley. We're actually hoping this new driver will fix the issue outright, but if it doesn't, we'll at least be able to track down what is going on once we get a look at a new thread dump (with the more recent driver in place).

2. Support Staff 31 Posted by Tim on 08 Oct, 2014 06:23 PM

Hey Bradley,

Just checking in. Have you run into this problem at all after updating the MSSQL driver? If you have not, I'm thinking we can probably close this discussion and then you can always comment back (to automatically re-open it) if you do experience this behavior down the road.

Thanks!

3. Tim closed this discussion on 16 Feb, 2015 09:21 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac