mixed resources

ellen.donovan

12 Jan, 2016 02:54 PM

How do I handle a sub domain that shares the the same js files? I'm getting an error on form mix resources.

Here is my bottom scripts file. It is the last two file that I think is causing the problems.
https://i.slcc.edu/staff/index.aspx -error

<system-xml>
    <!--[if lt IE 9]>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write('
        <![CDATA[#protect<script src="/js/vendor/jquery-1.11.2.min.js" type="text/javascript">\x3C/script>#protect]]>')</script>
    <![endif]-->
    <!--[if gte IE 9]>
    <!-->
    <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">window.jQuery || document.write('
        <![CDATA[#protect<script src="/js/vendor/jquery-2.1.3.min.js" type="text/javascript">\x3C/script>#protect]]>')</script>
    <!--
    <![endif]-->
    <script src="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
    <script src="site://_redesign common/_redesign/_files/js/vendor/waypoints.min.js"></script>
    <script src="site://_redesign common/_redesign/_files/js/global.js"></script>
</system-xml>

1. 1 Posted by Ryan Griffith on 12 Jan, 2016 05:55 PM

Hi Ellen,

It appears many browsers perform cross-domain checks on fonts, which is why you are seeing those error messages. I believe you will need to either add an .htaccess file or update your web server's configuration to allow cross-origin resource sharing (CORS).

Here is a helpful article I found that outlines the issue and offers possible solutions.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

2. 2 Posted by ellen.donovan on 14 Jan, 2016 11:52 PM

Thank you. I just wanted to give you an update.

I'm still working with the IT department on this issue. I hope that I can get this resolved soon. Thanks for the article.

Thanks Again,
    Elllen

3. 3 Posted by Ryan Griffith on 15 Jan, 2016 03:29 PM

Not a problem at all, Ellen, thank you for following up.

I'm going to go ahead and close this discussion, but please feel free to comment or reply to re-open if you have any additional questions.

Have a great day!

4. Ryan Griffith closed this discussion on 15 Jan, 2016 03:29 PM.

5. ellen.donovan re-opened this discussion on 15 Jan, 2016 09:20 PM

6. 4 Posted by ellen.donovan on 15 Jan, 2016 09:20 PM

Thank you!!

I just needed a fresh pair of eyes. I couldn’t see. That fixed the issue. Have a great weekend.

7. Tim closed this discussion on 15 Jan, 2016 10:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac