Compare with Current outside of DEFAULT section

jason.verschage

13 May, 2015 07:36 PM

I'm just trying to confirm that the Compare with Current continues to only make comparisons in the DEFAULT region of a particular template and that there is no way, save moving the content to that system-region, to visually verify any changes. Most of our templates are divided up into a large number of sections in order to utilize different formats and can't be rejoined under a single region. I haven't been able to find any updates regarding the functionality and the only thing in the knowledge base was from 5 years ago (http://help.hannonhill.com/discussions/general/53-does-the-compare-with-current-feature-of-a-workflow-only-work-for-the-default-area), but it makes sense to check.

Thanks,
Jason

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tim on 14 May, 2015 04:16 PM

Hi Jason,

Thanks for checking in. Yes, the Compare with Current functionality currently only takes into account the content within the DEFAULT region of your Pages.

Also, feel free to file an idea on our Idea Exchange if you'd like to see this functionality expanded to include other regions. I just sent you an invite for that site so let me know if you have any trouble accessing it.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks

2. Tim closed this discussion on 17 Jun, 2015 01:54 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac