Ability to add Accordion plug in on CMS

rbhatt

28 Apr, 2015 05:00 PM

Hi,

I would like to add Accordion on webpage using the code from the following website: http://jqueryui.com/accordion/#default

Could you please let me know where should i add the code? when i copied to HTML source on the page, it did not work.

Thank you,
Rutvi

1. 1 Posted by Penny on 19 May, 2015 01:35 PM

Hi Rutvi,

Did you add the corresponding javascript and css files? Just let me know. Thanks!

2. 2 Posted by Rutvi on 19 May, 2015 04:51 PM

Hi Penny,

No I am not sure where to add it?

Thank you,
    Rutvi

3. 3 Posted by Penny on 19 May, 2015 05:04 PM

First, you will need to upload the corresponding css file into your Cascade Server files.
    The following will need to be in the head element of the page or the page's template that you want to include it on.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.4/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css">
      <script src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.2.js"></script>
      <script src="//code.jquery.com/ui/1.11.4/jquery-ui.js"></script>
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/demos/style.css">
      <script>
      $(function() {
        $( "#accordion" ).accordion();
      });
      </script>

Please note that you will need to make sure that you are only including jquery on your page once or you may cause some issues. You can include these links by putting them in an XML block. You could then make a region in your template for them (). You would then need to attach the block to the region on the template or on the specific page that you want to use this on.

That really depends on your intent for use of the accordion. If you would like further instructions, we can do a 1-2 hour consulting session to walk you through this process.

I hope this information helps!

4. Tim closed this discussion on 17 Jun, 2015 02:12 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac