System wide audit trail

Melissa Cheater

24 Sep, 2010 01:35 PM

The knowledge base mentions being able to do a system wide audit trail ... but I can't find any instructions. Can you point me to instructions for this, as well as a site-specific audit trail?

Thank you,

M.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tim on 24 Sep, 2010 02:49 PM

Hi Melissa,

Instructions on viewing audits can be found here under the Technical section.

As of now, it is not possible to get audits for an individual Site. If this is something you'd like to see in the product, make sure to vote on this existing feature request.

Thanks!

2. Tim closed this discussion on 24 Sep, 2010 02:49 PM.

3. Melissa Cheater re-opened this discussion on 28 Sep, 2010 07:03 PM

4. 2 Posted by Melissa Cheater on 28 Sep, 2010 07:03 PM

I can't seem to find how to do an audit of our whole system. The KB says "The Audit Trail is a tool for Administrators to see a summary of activities performed in the system by a particular user, group, role, or for the entire system."

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tim on 28 Sep, 2010 07:12 PM

I see. It looks like that part of the documentation is a bit misleading. As far as I know, there is no way to see a site-wide audit in one interface. Instead, you would need to click on each individual Role in the system and view all of those audits as a whole.

I'll make sure to update that portion of the documentation. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Tim on 30 Sep, 2010 06:28 PM

Melissa,

I went ahead and updated the documentation a few days ago. Sorry for the confusion!

7. Tim closed this discussion on 30 Sep, 2010 06:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac