issue after site migration

rbhatt

19 Nov, 2013 11:15 PM

Hi
I migrated my site from global to Site. And after migration i got the following error when i open the home page " An error occurred: Could not transform with Script format "_internal/formats/index/news homepage": javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.jdom.JDOMException: Exception in startElement: Had IO Exception with stylesheet file: /soka/_internal/formats/format_date

You may choose to retry the operation. If the problem persists, please contact a system administrator.

The error has been logged to the system console"

Also, the section heading no longer shows up. For example if i click on about soka tab there should be "About soka" on the yellow bar for section title but it doesn't appear any more.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Rutvi

1. 1 Posted by Jason Aller on 19 Nov, 2013 11:24 PM

It looks like there was at least one hard coded reference that didn't migrate. Look for the format code on that page attached to "news homepage" that is calling format_date. It should be pointed to /_internal/formats/format_date instead of /soka/...

2. 2 Posted by rbhatt on 21 Nov, 2013 12:58 AM

Ok i fixed. I noticed another issue where the section title is not showing up as well as some of the page have content in it when i click on edit but when i view it as preview or in view tab, the content don't show up. could you please let me know why its doning that?

Thanks,
    Rutvi

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Tim on 21 Nov, 2013 05:25 PM

Hi Rutvi,

Can you please file a support ticket directly with us for your latest issues? It sounds like it will be easier for us to help you if we can access your instance directly to take a look. Please do not post any credentials here as this is a public discussion.

Thanks

4. Tim closed this discussion on 21 Nov, 2013 09:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac